• RSS
  • Mail
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

After scarcely posting back in January and going MIA shortly after, I have decided to try this out again. With some tweaks to the blog layout, I'm determined to be back for good this time around. I have missed out on so many delectable pop dishes, and if I picked up where I left off it's going to take me ages, plus no one probably gives a damn anymore about Rebecca Black's Friday. So I won't be backtracking to how underwhelming I think Born This Way is or how ridiculous the video accompanying it is. Or how Pitbull has an uncanny ability to ruin songs.

Whoops.

POP from the Block is definitely maybe staying whether you like it or not.

P.S.: I haven't planned anything at all for this 'comeback' and I'm horrid at 'winging it' so we'll see how this goes...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...