• RSS
  • Mail
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

After garnering mixed reactions from the 33-second teaser, Missing You by the very lovely ladies of The Saturdays has come in full swing to kick off the summer. This is the first time we'll be hearing the track itself, and I honestly didn't know what to expect.

The single starts off with, hands down, the most memorable line, "I miss missing you", which I would've liked were it not for excessive autotuning, to the point that no one would recognize the voice to be Frankie's. The lyrics are cringe-y at parts, and there's something that's not just clicking for me. It's not an entirely bad track, but it's definitely not single-worthy (like a certain track they've recently performed). To sum it up: underwhelming.


The absolute 'best' that I can hope for is that Missing You will prove to be a grower.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...