• RSS
  • Mail
  • Facebook
  • Twitter


Taken from his forthcoming bilingual album, I Like It by Enrique Iglesias featuring Cuban rapper Pitbull is a tune begging for a full blast with Enrique's sexy vocals and HIGHLY danceable synths paired with the too-infectious lyrics going, "Baby I like it, the way you move on the floor. Baby I like it, come on and give me some more." Pitbull's rapping definitely adds flavor to the track, giving it a little zing.

Four reasons to love I Like It:
  1. Enrique Iglesias is incredibly sexy and it shows.
  2. It's a dance SMASH in the making.
  3. You just can't HELP giving in a little and bobbing your head to the beat.
  4. Enrique Iglesias is incredibly sexy even if it doesn't show.
Oh, yes. Enrique, I LIKE IT.


Rating:

4/5





Give your ears a little pampering:







Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...