• RSS
  • Mail
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Photobucket

Okay, okay. So I'm a little late on the Robyn love, but that doesn't matter, because whenever you decide to listen to Dancing On My Own, may it be now or two years later, you can't deny the brilliance Robyn has infused into this With Every Heartbeat 2.0. Like most of this Swedish pop sensation's tracks, Dancing On My Own manages eurotrash dabbles here and there without coming off cheap and annoying, which is an amazing feat. Only to be made more amazing when coupled with the wistful lyrics, "I'm in the corner watching you kiss her. I'm right over here, why can't you see me?" The fast-paced synths and Robyn's melancholy make for an almost flawless, if not deadly combination. Ready yourself before you listen, love. Just saying.



Pure POP goodness.

Release Date: June 13th


Rating:

5/5



Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...