• RSS
  • Mail
  • Facebook
  • Twitter


Call me a nagger but I'm still not over the fact that Geffen gave up on Mini Viva before we could even get a taste of their album. Despite massive support from critics, I Wish and One Touch failed to follow the success of their first single Left My Heart in Tokyo, chart-wise. It's frustrating, to say the least, because Frankee Connolly and Britt Love along with Xenomania put out genuinely pleasant pop tunes.

But alas, the show must go on. Britt Love debuted a song called Playing the Game on her official Facebook page, and believe me, there's a lot to be excited about. The track runs in the same vein as Mini Viva's synthtastic ones, only darker. And hey, half of Mini Viva is better than none, right?


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...